Monthly Gifts MATCHED in August
URGENT SUSTAINER DRIVE: The COVID-19 crisis is still impacting our ability to raise vital funds to help animals in need. During the month of August, we have an exciting opportunity to MATCH your monthly gift dollar for dollar!
Monthly giving is the easiest way to support our lifesaving mission. By joining our monthly giving program, the Sustainer Circle, your recurring gift provides a steady source of funding and helps animals in crisis today and tomorrow.
If you are able to give and wish to double your impact, please join our Sustainer Circle TODAY and become the voice for the voiceless.
Suncoast Humane Society’s Sustainer Circle is a monthly giving program created to protect the life-saving work of Suncoast Humane Society today and tomorrow. Monthly giving is an easy, efficient and tax-deductible way to make a difference for animals all year long. You can make a big impact with a small monthly donation, and help thousands of animals each year. By joining our Sustainer Circle, you give these animals hope, become part of the solution and give them the life they deserve!
Why join the Sustainer Circle?
- Our monthly giving program is simple, flexible and convenient – Set up your monthly donation in just a few minutes, change it at any time, with automated payments there is no need to remember to write and mail a check.
- Sustainer Circle makes a BIG difference! – Monthly gifts help to sustain us today and tomorrow. Every gift, big or small, adds up to make grand possibilities for the animals.
- Cost-effective saves more lives! – Adjust your gift based on your budget and spread it over time. By reducing our mailing and postage costs, recurring gifts allow us to spend less money on overhead and more money to help the animals.
Your Monthly Donations At Work:
- Provide a safe shelter, food and care to the animals waiting for adoption
- Vaccinate, spay/neuter & microchip every animal available for adoption
- Provide training, enrichment and socialization to prepare animals for their new homes and families
- Provide special medical treatments/procedures to animals in need
- Provide essential programs and services to people and pets in our community
Your tax-deductible donations ensure that we can continue to be a safe refuge for thousands of lost, abandoned and abused animals from our service area year after year. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Please contact Terry Marks, Director of Development, at email@example.com with questions regarding donations.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH5561) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL- FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR VISIT THE WEBSITE WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.