Animals need you! Help us continue our lifesaving work.
Your donations help to save lives. Thank you! We accept donations online through several platforms: Harness, PayPal and Facebook. Harness gives you several fun and easy ways to support our life-saving work, such as: one time donation, monthly donation, you can give something up to give back, or round up your change. Your donations contribute to the care of animals: food, medicine, supplies and more. If you choose to donate monthly, you are truly helping daily. You do not need to have or create an account for a one-time donation through Harness. Monthly donations can be customized to set a limit on your monthly gift, and can be cancelled anytime within your Harness account. PayPal also offers the option to give monthly. You can also create a Facebook Fundraiser and raise money for the animals with the help of your friends.
Thank you for your kind support. The animals appreciate you!
Flanzer Philanthropic Trust
Suncoast Humane Society Is Participating in an Amazing Giving Opportunity for 2022:
The Louis & Gloria Flanzer Philanthropic Trust will match every gift $5-$500 per household per month (with a maximum of $3,000 per year) that is designated to support Suncoast Humane Society through December 31, 2022.
To make a gift:
How to Donate Online
- Go to www.Flanzertrust.org/make-a-donation.
- Enter contact information (Name, Phone, and Email).
- ***Select Suncoast Humane Society from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Submit Your Information to Proceed.
- “Click Here” to finalize your donation through PayPal.
- Enter the dollar amount; if you would like to make a monthly donation please check the box to make it a monthly donation.
- Enter the donate with PayPal bar OR Donate with Debit or Credit Card.
- Follow the instructions for either option. Enter the name of the organization that you would like your donation directed to so that the monies are directed appropriately. This is the information we receive with the donation amount.
How to Donate By Check
If you do not wish to donate online, you can mail a check made payable to:
The Louis & Gloria Flanzer Philanthropic Trust
(please put Suncoast Humane Society on the memo line)
And mail to:
The Louis & Gloria Flanzer Philanthropic Trust
1843 Floyd Street
Sarasota, FL 34239
All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. A copy of the official registration (CH5561) and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the State or visit the website www.fdacs.gov/ConsumerServices. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State. EIN 23-7174193
Suncoast Humane Society’s Sustainer Circle is a monthly giving program created to protect the life-saving work of Suncoast Humane Society today and tomorrow. Monthly giving is an easy, efficient and tax-deductible way to make a difference for animals all year long. You can make a big impact with a small monthly donation, and help thousands of animals each year. By joining our Sustainer Circle, you give these animals hope, become part of the solution and give them the life they deserve!
Why join the Sustainer Circle?
- Our monthly giving program is simple, flexible and convenient – Set up your monthly donation in just a few minutes, change it at any time, with automated payments there is no need to remember to write and mail a check.
- Sustainer Circle makes a BIG difference! – Monthly gifts help to sustain us today and tomorrow. Every gift, big or small, adds up to make grand possibilities for the animals.
- Cost-effective saves more lives! – Adjust your gift based on your budget and spread it over time. By reducing our mailing and postage costs, recurring gifts allow us to spend less money on overhead and more money to help the animals.
Your Monthly Donations At Work:
- Provide a safe shelter, food and care to the animals waiting for adoption
- Vaccinate, spay/neuter & microchip every animal available for adoption
- Provide training, enrichment and socialization to prepare animals for their new homes and families
- Provide special medical treatments/procedures to animals in need
- Provide essential programs and services to people and pets in our community
By donating, you become a critical part of our mission to reduce the number of homeless animals and improve the quality of life. You help animals find loving homes, teach children compassion toward animals and provide valuable programs and services to the people and pets of our community.
Your tax-deductible donations ensure that we can continue to be a safe refuge for thousands of lost, abandoned and abused animals from our service area year after year. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding donations.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH5561) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL- FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR VISIT THE WEBSITE WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.