Suncoast Humane Society’s Puppies Available for Pre-Adoption
We are happy to share that ALL puppies have been pre-adopted!
Pre-Adoption Process for Puppies
1. Complete Pre-Adoption Application.
2. Once approved, pay adoption fee.
3. Pick up when puppies are of appropriate age, weight, and/or are spayed/neutered. (We predict around November 11, 2020)
Please view full details at the bottom of the page.
Meet the Puppies Available for Pre-Adoption:
(these puppies are not ready to go home yet, pre-adoptions are on a first-come & approved, first-adopted basis)
Pre-Adopted! Momandito, Male, 6 weeks old
Pre-Adopted! Georgie, Male, 6 weeks old
Pre-Adopted! Darla, Female, 6 weeks old
Pre-Adopted! Luz, Female, 6 weeks old
Pre-Adopted! Delilah, Female, 6 weeks old
Pre-Adopted! Gloria, Female, 6 weeks old
Pre-Adopted! Michele, Female, 6 weeks old
- Prospective adopter must complete our pre-adoption application.
- You will be notified that we received your application. Pre-adoptions are on a first-come, first-served basis, and are dependent on an approved application.
- One of our Adoption Specialists will call you to conduct a phone interview. Once approved, adoption application fee must be paid in full (can be paid over the phone); adoption fee for puppies is $125 + county license fee.
- An appointment will be set up for pick up when the puppy is available after spay/neuter. We will include any medications that may be needed.
- We love adoption photos, please complete our photo consent form if you would like an official adoption photo taken when you come to pick up your new furry companion.