Suncoast Humane Society’s Kittens Available for Pre-Adoption
Pre-Adoption Process for Kittens
1. Complete Pre-Adoption Application.
2. Once approved, pay adoption fee.
3. Pick up when kittens are of appropriate age, weight, and/or are spayed/neutered.
Please view full details at the bottom of the page.
Meet the Kittens Available for Pre-Adoption:
(these kittens are not ready to go home yet, pre-adoptions are on a first-come & approved, first-adopted basis)
- Prospective adopter must complete our pre-adoption application.
- You will be notified that we received your application. Pre-adoptions are on a first-come, first-served basis, and are dependent on an approved application.
- One of our Adoption Specialists will call you to conduct a phone interview. Once approved, adoption application fee must be paid in full (can be paid over the phone); adoption fee for kittens is $125 + county license fee.
- An appointment will be set up for pick up when the kitten is available after spay/neuter.
- At pick up, adopters must remain in vehicle. Our staff will bring your pet to your vehicle in a crate provided by you (or in one of our cardboard carriers at extra charge.) We will include any medications that may be needed.
- We love adoption photos, please complete our photo consent form if you would like an official adoption photo taken when you come to pick up your new furry companion.