Adopt Rufus! (Suncoast Humane Society’s experienced Couch Potato)
5 main reasons you should consider fostering or adopting Rufus:
- Rufus is 5 years old and has his basic commands and house routine down. He will let you know when he needs to go out, and all he wants to do is chill by your side, or upside down with all 4 of his legs up in the air.
- He also likes to eat healthy snacks, like vegetables! What a good boy to motivate others to eat healthy!
- Rufus can spot little creatures like lizards, squirrels and birds. And when he does, he becomes Sir Patrol Rufus.
- If you like sunny days, you’ll be happy to know that so does Rufus! In fact, sun bathing is one of his favorite activities.
- Rufus loves people of all different ages, but he prefers to be your only four-legged companion. He’s quite the love bug, and he will show you affection once he gets to know you.