COVID-19 Updates for Suncoast Humane Society
We are doing everything we can to ensure the comfort and safety of our shelter animals, staff, and volunteers during this time. We will continue to keep you updated as anything develops.
- Suncoast Humane Society Animal Care Center (shelter) – Pet adoptions are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Drive-Up Wellness Clinic – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 8am – 12pm, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Learn more on THIS PAGE.
- Suncoast Humane Society Drive-Up Community Pet Food Bank – Thursdays 8am – 12pm, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Learn more on THIS PAGE.
OUR THRIFT STORES
- Englewood Thrift Store – open & accepting donations
- Venice Thrift Store – open & accepting donations
- Port Charlotte Thrift Store -open & accepting donations
HOW TO HELP RIGHT NOW
- Make a donation, or become a member of our Sustainer Circle, a monthly giving program created to protect the work of Suncoast Humane Society today and tomorrow.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – stay up to date on our happenings and needs, share our posts to help us raise awareness.
- Donate pet food to our Community Pet Food Bank – we especially need more cat food (canned and dry) and cat litter, but will also accept dog food (canned and dry). Drop off locations and times can be found on THIS PAGE.