2019 Pet Calendar Photo Contest
Suncoast Humane Society is looking for the stars of the 2019 Pet Calendar. Pet parents throughout Charlotte, Sarasota and Lee Counties vie for the coveted front and back covers plus, pet of the month honors! Make sure your pet looks his or her best, is in a favorite pose and ready to put their best paw forward! 5,000 Suncoast Humane Society Pet Calendars are sold for donations throughout Charlotte, Sarasota and Lee Counties. The calendar fundraiser helps raise the vital funds needed to continue the programs and services which serve our community.
Entries are subject to a $25 entry fee and receive a complimentary calendar.
Four Easy Ways To Enter
- Upload your photo online here
- Email your digital photo email@example.com
- Mail in your photo:
6781 San Casa Drive, Englewood, FL 34224
Entry Form and fee must be included
- Drop off at our shelter:
6781 San casa drive, Englewood, FL 34224
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUGUST 31.
Advertise Your Business!
Sponsorship opportunities are available. See our Sponsorship Opportunities form or contact Development & Marketing Manager, Robyn Spit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-474-7884 x406.
Grand Prize (1) Submission with the top number of votes will be featured on the front cover.
Second Place (1) Submission with the 2nd top number of votes will be featured on the back cover.
Finalists (12) 12 finalists will be featured as “Pet of the Month”
Other submissions will be featured on the calendar at the discretion of SHS. Photos may be cropped to 1:1 ratio.
- Your photo may contain more than one pet. No people, please.
- Photos must be high resolution (300 dpi is preferred for printing purposes and at a size of 12” x 9” or 3650 pixels x 2740 pixels HORIZONTAL to be considered for cover or Pet of the Month). Photos may be cropped by SHS to appropriate dimensions for calendar design but we will not crop a pet out of the photo.
- We cannot accept Polaroids, heavily edited photos, photos with stickers or writing on it. Copyrighted or professional photos must be accompanied by authorization from the photographer.
- If Grand Prize winner or Finalists’ photos are not of printing quality, we will ask for a new picture or we will take a picture for you at our shelter.
- Photos may be uploaded online (visit www.humane.org), submitted by email (email@example.com), mailed via USPS or dropped off at our animal care center (6781 San Casa Drive, Englewood, FL 34224).
- If submitting via email, regular mail or in person, your photo must be submitted with a completed entry form and your $25 entry fee.
- All photo submissions will be displayed online. Photos submitted by email, regular mail or in person will be uploaded to the online gallery by Suncoast Humane Society and made available for online voting.
- Once a photo is uploaded, it will appear in the online gallery on our website and will be open to voting by the general public. Votes are $1 each with a minimum donation of $5 (5 votes).
- Online voting will end August 31, 2018 at midnight.
- All submissions MUST be received no later than August 31, 2018.
- Winners will be announced on September 14, 2018.
- Calendars will be available through Suncoast Humane Society in early November 2018.
- All photos become the property of Suncoast Humane Society. Entrants grant Suncoast Humane Society utilization of each submitted photo on the Suncoast Humane Society website and in advertisements and promotional materials without compensation or permission. Suncoast Humane Society reserves the right to modify these rules without prior notification.