Ways to Help
Donations of these items allow us to direct monetary donations to more critical needs.
* Dog and Cat Food We accept donated pet food for our pet pantry. Dog and Cat food is used to feed pets belonging to families in need. This program helps to keep pets in their homes. Opened bags of food are used to help local wildlife rescues.
* Rabbit, Ferret and Guinea Pig Food and Bedding For the small pets surrendered to our animal care center.
* Treats (Plain Milkbones) Treats are used as rewards for good behavior in our animal socialization program.
* Towels and Blankets Towels and blankets are needed to provide comfort for the animals. They are used as bedding for dogs and cats and can be sanitized and reused. We are unable to accept comforters or pillows.
* Wee Wee Pads (Pee Pads)
* Kong Toys - Extra Large and Large
* Cat Toys A variety of toys are needed to keep the animals entertained. Please keep in mind that toys made of solid substances can be sanitized and reused.
* Windex, Dish Soap, Hand Soap, Air Fresheners
* Mops, Brooms, and Squeegees
* Paper Towels and Toilet Paper
* Trash Bags
Although we use specialized cleaning products for sanitizing the animal areas, a variety of cleaning products are needed for general use.
* Office Supplies All types of office supplies can be used!
* Postage Stamps
We appreciate your consideration!